Looking to find financial independence through real estate but don’t want to be responsible for a portfolio of 100 homes? Well, that’s exactly what today’s guest is doing!
Jenny Bayless is a real estate investor in Colorado who is using long-distance investing principles to systematically build a portfolio of cash flowing properties using the BRRRR method! Jenny is absolutely crushing it by “making” deals in today’s tough market and shares what she looks for that other investors miss.
Learn her system for targeting fixer-upper properties, how she estimates rehab costs, and the method her real estate agent uses to send her videos of potential properties so she doesn’t have to drive hours to see them. Jenny also shares how she uses hard money to buy “cash,” how she found a rockstar agent, and how she backed into an “accidental BRRRR” that led to future success!
Today’s episode is equal parts inspirational and practical with TONS of actionable advice. If you want to retire early with real estate but don’t want the headache of managing 100 homes, don’t miss this show!Check the full show notes here:
Do you know someone looking to INVEST IN REAL ESTATE? OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Buyer Resources
- Search Foreclosures & Short Sales: CLICK HERE
- Search Multi-Family Homes: CLICK HERE
- Search Commercial Property: CLICK HERE
- Ask about our credit repair program!
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Order a copy of The Millionaire Real Estate Investor: CLICK HERE