If someone you know is still renting, you may have heard them mention one of the following myths about purchasing a home:
|MYTH 1: Mortgage payments are unaffordable.|
|The tax savings on mortgage interest alone often makes up for most of the difference between a rent payment and a mortgage payment.|
|MYTH 2: Buying a home is too complicated.|
|Buying a home can be very complicated, but that’s why we’re here to help. Our job is to guide buyers through the entire process from start to finish.|
|MYTH 3: Buying a new home requires a substantial down payment.|
|There are actually quite a few flexible down payment options available. Many first-time buyers take advantage of financing options that only require a 5 percent down payment, and some require even less.|
If someone you know is still stuck in the rent trap, would you forward this email along to them? We would be delighted to show them the full benefits of home ownership and how it can work for them.
If you have any questions about the home buying process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Ask about our credit repair program!
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)