Appliances are a big investment, so it is important to make sure they are regularly maintained so they’ll last as long as possible. Cleaning them regularly and checking them for any leaks or mechanical issues is the first step, but there are a few lesser-known maintenance tips that will help keep your appliances humming along for years to come:
|Clean your refrigerator’s coils once every few months. Coils are located at the bottom or in the back of most models and can build up dirt and dust fairly quickly.|
|Inspect your dishwasher for any leaks, especially in the hose, and make sure the sprayer arm is free of debris.|
|Keep your garbage disposal clean and fresh by feeding it half of a lemon every month.|
Simple tips like these can create a happier, healthier and more valuable home.
If you have any questions about the Buying or Selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Ask about our credit repair program!