“The number of total programs is 2,340, and over 81 percent (81.1%) of programs currently have funds available for eligible homebuyers.”
Down Payment Assistance Programs Are Not Only for First-Time HomebuyersKeep in mind, these programs aren’t just for first-time homebuyers, so it’s worth exploring your options no matter where you are in your homeownership journey. For example, if you’re working from home now, you may be thinking of relocating to a more affordable area where you can stretch your dollar further and have more space, inside and out. Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist for the National Association of Realtors (NAR), explains:
“Rural areas have mortgages (USDA loans) that don’t require down payments; and some workers who can work from home may want to consider outer suburbs or small towns where USDA home loans are available and where homes are very affordable.”If affordability is on your mind and you’re expecting to be working from home long-term, the right home may be in an area you haven’t considered yet. In addition, the assistance program you need might be within reach too. If you’re interested in learning more about down payment assistance programs, additional information is available through Down Payment Resource. Your real estate advisor can help you decide which option is best for you personally.
Bottom LineThanks to a range
If you have any questions about the buying or selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HEREADDITIONAL RESOURCES
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- Virtual Home Buying Program: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Download our FREE Home Search Mobile App: CLICK HERE
- Ask about our credit repair program!
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Home Sale Concierge Program: CLICK HERE