I hear many foreclosures might be coming to the market soon. Won’t that drive prices down?Some are concerned that homeowners who entered a mortgage forbearance plan might face foreclosure once their plan ends. However, when you analyze the data on those in forbearance, it’s clear the actual level of risk is quite low. Ivy Zelman, CEO of Zelman & Associates and a highly-regarded expert in housing and housing-related industries, was very firm in a podcast last week:
“The likelihood of us having a foreclosure crisis again is about zero percent.”With demand high, supply low, and little risk of a foreclosure crisis, home prices will continue to appreciate.
Bottom LineOriginally, many thought home prices would depreciate in 2020 due to the economic slowdown from the coronavirus. Instead, prices appreciated substantially. Over the next year, we will likely see home values rise even higher given the continued lack of inventory of homes for sale.
If you have any questions about the buying or selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HEREADDITIONAL RESOURCES
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- Virtual Home Buying Program: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Download our FREE Home Search Mobile App: CLICK HERE
- Ask about our credit repair program!
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Home Sale Concierge Program: CLICK HERE