This was a great video from the Arizona Association of REALTORS on Home Selling Safety Tips.
This information is important everywhere…so ensure you watch this video!
Here are some important safety tips to remember:
- Schedule appointments
- Give contact lists to family or friends
- Only show during daylight
- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER show your home alone to (male or female)
- Let prospects walk in front of you
- Don’t get boxed in when parking your car
- Carry your cell phone
- Carry an alarm or safety device
- Keep valuables out of sight
- Remove family photos
- Be mindful of groups
- Limit the personal information you share
- Be aware of your surroundings AT ALL TIMES!
- Don’t give access to your home to strangers (e.g. with a code box)
- Don’t give your key out
- Remember…If it does not feel right…then it’s NOT right!
- Avoid normal routines when you are coming and going
- BE ALERT for online scammers
- Be very cautious when you receive sight unseen offers
- Don’t put saving money over personal safety
If you have any questions about the home selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Home Sale Concierge Program: CLICK HERE
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Ask about our credit repair program!