DIRTY OR CROWDED HOMES
It can’t be overstated how important it is to de-clutter and clean. Buyers want to look at your home, not your things.
NEW UPGRADES DONE TO A SPECIFIC TASTE
Upgrading your kitchen can be a wise investment before listing your home. Just make sure you do it in a neutral style, as no one wants to rip out something that’s been recently renovated.
IRRATIONAL SELLER EXPECTATIONS
Be realistic about where your home sits relative to the market. Overpricing can spell disaster when it comes to selling a home.
BAD LISTING PHOTOS
Make sure online listing photos show your home in the best light, and give a true sense of the space. And again, no clutter.
If you have any questions about the home selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Credit Repair Program: CLICK HERE