Is your home energy efficient? These simple yet often overlooked tips will help you save money on your home year-round:
|1. Replace with Filters Monthly – Old filters restrict airflow throughout the house and cause heating/cooling systems to run longer.|
|2. Prevent Air Leaks – Caulk and weather-strip around windows and doors to prevent air from leaking.|
|3. Unplug Electronic Devices – Most electronics still use electricity even when they’re not in use.|
|4. Use an Ice Tray – Automatic ice makers can increase a refrigerator’s energy consumption by more than 15 percent.|
Make your next move toward energy efficiency by calling us today for recommendations for local professionals who can increase your home’s energy efficiency throughout the year.
If you have any questions about the Buying or Selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Credit Repair Program: CLICK HERE