Direct sunlight affects your energy bill by up to 15%.*
During summer months, close south and west-facing curtains during the day to minimize heat from entering the home. During winter months, be sure to open the blinds to allow as much sunlight and heat as possible into these rooms.
Small tips can add value to your home and lower your monthly energy bill.
If you have any questions about the Buying or Selling process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Ask about our credit repair program!