One of the best things a seller can do to increase the value of their home is start on a few home improvement projects. The following are some of the least expected upgrades that pack a large return for your investment:
Install a Steel Door
Aside from safe communities, buyers also want safe homes. Steel doors offer a feeling of security and protection, and will give you an impressive ROI of 101.8 percent.*
Add a Wooden Deck
Wooden decks are ideal for outdoor spaces. They make the home feel larger and typically cost less than brick patios, with an ROI of 80.5 percent.*
Improve Curb Appeal
The first areas of a home that buyers see are the driveway, front yard and the front of the house. Add some shrubs or flowers, pressure wash the driveway and repaint the front door to make a lasting impression.
If you have any questions about the home buying process, OUR TEAM CAN HELP! Call or text me today!!!!
Read Our Client Reviews: CLICK HERE
- Buyer Resources
- Search For Homes: CLICK HERE
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: CLICK HERE (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- Ask about our credit repair program!
- Seller Resources
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: CLICK HERE
- FREE E-Book “Protecting Your Equity”: CLICK HERE (Learn the secrets to selling your home for MORE MONEY in LESS Time)